31st March and 1st April 2022 - Leysin, Switzerland. Registration is now open for the SEFI Engineering Ethics Spring School 2022 which will take place in Leysin Switzlerland on 31st March and 1st April 2022. The Spring School theme is “Engineering ethics education and social justice: synthesis and growth”.
Spring school sessions will include:
- Using emotions in engineering education to bridge the divide between micro and macro ethics
- Research methods to examine the ethical culture of a university
- Using digital games for the teaching and learning of ethics in STEM
- An asset-based approach to reframing engineering ethics education
- Masculinities and ethics in engineering education
Registration is now open here.