We need to get accurate data on the impact of supervised injection sites (SISs) on the communities that surround them, in order to ammeleorate the SIS's impact on communities of color.
1. involve tracking every individual who walks through OnPoint’s doors and out again.
2. How many continue to buy and use illegal drugs?
3. How many overdose and die outside the “safe sites”?
4. How many are arrested for criminal acts in which they engage to get the funds to buy street drugs?
5. How many sell drugs to finance their habit?
6. Who supplies their illegal drugs?
7. How many are later found sleeping on subways — and must be shooed into shelters by transit cops?