14 Ways To Becoming The Man God Calls You To Be
How Catholic men can make a direct impact on our present generation.
Photo: Daddy's Shadow - a Father and Daughter riding bikes down a neighborhood street - Copyright 2012 Frank J. Casella
- Admit your weaknesses and limitations, while finding strength in faith and genuine love to overcome your sins and faults.
- Men need confession regularly. Also, ask your wife and children for forgiveness when you fail them.
- Learn what being a real man is all about, study and live-out the Virtues of a Catholic Man.
- Be leery of the demonic influences which destroys men and their homes.
- Be strong, without putting on a mask of false strength. Persevere and don’t quit.
- Focus on the right goal, live as a beloved son of God, and be a man that can become a saint.
- Acknowledge one’s faults and live according to the Holy Spirit. Trust in and live God’s agenda, and not in your own human understanding.
- Appreciate properly the differences between men and women, and how God made you to be a gift to each other.
- Be a man of true love and of wisdom, pursue holiness, and make a difference in the world.
- Be a roll model to your children, so they don’t have to look elsewhere for a mentor. Bring them to the pew on Sunday, and encourage this when they are out on their own.
- True manliness is not opposed to love but thrives on it, and knows the place of sexuality for the unmarried man as well as for the married man.
- Maintain your children’s trust by how you love their mother. Date your daughters, example to them what to expect from a man.
- Catch your kids doing something right.
- Develop a relationship with Christ that reveals your meaning and identity as a man.
- BONUS! Enthrone your home to the Lordship of Christ!
Pray With Us
Is there something we can pray for you about?
We would love to hear from you!
Leave a Private Message: (641) 715-3900 Extension: 523082#
Email Us: [email protected]
Catholic Men Chicago Southland
Website | Contact Us
Frank J Casella, CMCS-Director
Write to: Vicariate Office
C/O Bishop Joseph N. Perry
3525 South Lake Park Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60653
Thank you for your support! We foster Catholic men.